10 Things In My Shopping Cart Right Now
Hello there, lovelies!
Although I’ve been traveling for almost a couple of weeks now, I have still kept my eye on what cute new things are out and available. Most people are all shopped out after the holidays but, I always find it to be such a fun time to shop because retailers are releasing a lot of their pre-Spring merchandise that will either help get you through the rest of Winter or get you excited for the upcoming Spring season. We all know it’ll be here before we know it, but we also have a lot more of Winter to get through! So, here are some of the things that have either caught my attention while I’ve been gone OR I’ve been really wanting and may use one of my Christmas gift cards to purchase:
• PINK FLEECE SWEATSHIRT & SWEAT PANTS: Lounge clothes are, really, all I like to wear when I’m around the house especially if it’s cold outside or I’m not feeling well. I use the Winter months to find the best ones and this set has made the cut! I saw this pink fleece sweatshirt and matching sweatpants on our drive to Slovenia the other day and immediately ordered them. After two weeks of travel, these have me even more ready to plop down on the couch and just VEG for a couple of days!
• HEAVY DUTY SNOW BOOT: If you’re living in a real live snow globe right now and are in need of a new pair of snow boots, these caught my eye. Not only are they adorable but they are heavy duty, will keep your feet warm & dry, and have great reviews!
• LARGE, WARM BLANKET SCARF: Obviously, being that I’m wearing this scarf in these photos, it’s not on my list of wants … but had-to-have’s! I couldn’t resist the price! It’s a chunky scarf without being difficult to wrap around you. It drapes nicely and keeps you super warm!
• FLEECE LINED LEGGINGS: These ALWAYS go with me on trips to any cold destination! I wear them if I need an extra layer of warmth under my jeans but am not going to be particularly ‘active’ to make my ski base layer leggings make sense. You could also wear them solo with a tunic and booties, as well!
• DRAPEY SLEEVE CARDIGAN: I always have a chunky knit cardigan out around the house to throw on, if needed. This one caught my attention because it looks like one everyone flocks to in the Fall. If you missed out on a cute one a few months ago, this one will do the trick!
• HIGH RISE LOOSE-FIT BOYFRIEND JEANS: These might not be the best for the Winter months but they are such a good price and the silhouette caught my attention immediately. I love a loose-fitting pair of boyfriend jeans to throw on to run errands or grab lunch with a friend in. These are so cute and under $100!
• ‘GODDNESS’ SKIN CLAY MASK: Maintaining a good skincare regimen is important year round. I recently looked into this face mask and have read great things about how it gives your skin lots of hydration and leaves it glowy! I’m all about that and think I’m going to purchase it to give it a try!
• MOCK NECK SWEATER: So, this item, like the oversized scarf, is one I also already have. However, I had to include this as a part of this list as it’s a great price, comes in lots of colors and is really, really warm! I have it in gray and the tan color.
• CAGED HANDBAG: So, this is another item that won’t particularly help you in the Winter time but it will be all-the-rage come April and May! When the warm weather hits, this bag, like last year, will be what every girl is wearing and wanting! So, grab it now before you’re struggling to find one! 🙂
SHOP THE LOOK
BP. MOCK-NECK TUNIC SWEATER • PAIGE ‘VERDUGO’ WHITE SKINNY JEANS • STUART WEITZMAN ‘HILINE’ OVER THE KNEE BOOTS • FREE PEOPLE ‘KOLBY’ BRUSHED SCARF • REBECCA MINKOFF ‘LOVE’ NUBUCK CROSSBODY BAG • DAVID YURMAN ‘ALBION’ RING IN AMETHYST/HEMATINE • BAUBLEBAR ‘ICICLE’ CRYSTAL STUD EARRINGS, SOLD OUT [SIMILAR HERE & HERE] • KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES, AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL NORDSTROM
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY NORDSTROM. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE RETAILERS WHO SUPPORT S&T.
PHOTO CREDIT: MIGUEL EMMANUELLI